FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This page contains answers to commonly raised queries about the process of investing and services offered by 21st Century Group
- Glen Wambeek founded the company in 1993 (Over 24 years)
Absolutely. We are licensed with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). License number 1102464 and a member of the Housing Industry Association (HIA) Membership number 928948.
- From about 60.000 onwards.
- The land developers normally need between $2,000 to $4,000 to hold the block of land. You will also need equity in your own home. If for any reason, the client is not able to proceed with the purchase, the entire holding deposit is refunded back to the client. If the client does proceed to settlement, the holding deposit forms part of the settlement.
- We will need to ask you just a few questions (3 minutes) to ascertain if you are eligible to invest.
- Without sounding pushy…the best time to invest is when you are ready.
- We build free standing homes.
- It’s a house and land package.
- Minimum of 3 bedrooms with a single garage
- Our current price range is from $410,000 fully finished to $550.000 fully finished depending on the area.
- The current rents are between $370/week to $470/week depending on the area.
- Capital growth could be greater close to the most expensive rents
- 210 days (from the day we get the plan from council).
- On most occasions, the property is rented even before handover. The worst case scenario would be 2 weeks after handover.
- We show you all the figures and information regarding any investment which we recommend.
- What this means is that the entire process from meeting the client for the first time, showing them the process, constructing the property, right up to getting the tenants, and managing the property is done by 2st Century Group and its sister companies. There is no one between 21st Century Group and the client.
- We can show you the implications of an interest rise. You will be pleasantly surprised when you see the figures.
- If gearing on property is abolished. And if you’re already in it. They cannot abolish your investment form gearing.
- Yes you can.