FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This page contains answers to commonly raised queries about the process of investing and services offered by 21st Century Group
How long have you been in business?+
- Glen Wambeek founded the company in 1993
Are you a licensed company?+
- Yes we are. We are a fully licensed construction company with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). License number 1102464 and a member of the Housing Industry Association (HIA) Membership number 928948.
How much of income is required to start investing with you?+
- From about 60.000 per annum.
How much do we need to start the process?+
- You will need about $2,000 to hold the block of land. This goes to the land developer. If for any reason you’re not able to proceed with the purchase, the entire $2,000 is refunded back to you in full. If you do proceed with the purchase, the holding deposit forms part of the settlement.You will also need equity in your own home.
How do I know if I'm eligible to invest?+
- We will need to ask you just a few questions to ascertain if you are eligible to invest.
Is there a good or bad time to invest?+
- Without sounding pushy…the best time to invest is NOW.
What are the different options of investments (is it possible just 1 bedroom, etc)?+
- We build free standing homes.
- It’s a house and land package.
- Minimum of 3 bedrooms with a single garage
- Our current price range is from $410,000 fully finished to $590.000 fully finished depending on the area. This is the full house and land price.
- The current rents are between $370/week to $520/week depending on the area.
How long does the construction process take?+
- 210 days (from the day we get the plan from council). This is inclusive of bad weather.
How long does it take for the houses to be rented (average)?+
- On most occasions, the property is rented even before handover. The worst case scenario would be 2 weeks after handover.
Show me some numbers/information+
- We show you all the figures and information regarding any investment which we recommend.
“No middle man”. What do you mean by that?+
- What this means is that the entire process from meeting the client for the first time, showing them the process, constructing the property, right up to getting the tenants, and managing the property is done by 2st Century Group and its sister companies. There is no one between 21st Century Group and the client.
What if interest rates rise?+
- We can show you the implications of an interest rise. You will be pleasantly surprised when you see the figures.
Can I invest through my SMSF (Self Managed Superannuation Fund)?+
- Yes you can.