FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This page contains answers to commonly raised queries about the process of investing and services offered by 21st Century Group
- Glen Wambeek founded the company in 1993 [/toggle]
- Yes we are. We are a fully licensed construction company with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). License number 1102464 and a member of the Housing Industry Association (HIA) Membership number 928948.[/toggle]
- From about 60.000 per annum.[/toggle]
- You will need about $2,000 to hold the block of land. This goes to the land developer. If for any reason you’re not able to proceed with the purchase, the entire $2,000 is refunded back to you in full. If you do proceed with the purchase, the holding deposit forms part of the settlement.You will also need equity in your own home.[/toggle]
- We will need to ask you just a few questions to ascertain if you are eligible to invest.[/toggle]
- Without sounding pushy…the best time to invest is NOW.[/toggle]
- We build free standing homes.
- It’s a house and land package.
- Minimum of 3 bedrooms with a single garage
- Our current price range is from $410,000 fully finished to $590.000 fully finished depending on the area. This is the full house and land price.
- The current rents are between $370/week to $520/week depending on the area.
- 210 days (from the day we get the plan from council). This is inclusive of bad weather.[/toggle]
- On most occasions, the property is rented even before handover. The worst case scenario would be 2 weeks after handover.[/toggle]
- We show you all the figures and information regarding any investment which we recommend.[/toggle]
- What this means is that the entire process from meeting the client for the first time, showing them the process, constructing the property, right up to getting the tenants, and managing the property is done by 2st Century Group and its sister companies. There is no one between 21st Century Group and the client.[/toggle]
- We can show you the implications of an interest rise. You will be pleasantly surprised when you see the figures.[/toggle]
- Yes you can. [/toggle]